Our supplier is the ‘My Clothing’. This is a reasonable cost, accessible supplier for ordering online only.
Their website address is
Delivery is £3.50, the school receives 5% cashback on all purchases. The in-stock uniform items available in respect of our school will be as shown on the website page.
We recommend ordering early to ensure delivery before September, as the summer is their busiest time.
All pupils are expected to wear school uniform and to present themselves well – we believe that the wearing of school uniform creates a sense of identity and also gives pupils a greater sense of equality;
Our school uniform consists of:
- grey trousers, shorts, skirts or tunics
- Logo’d white polo shirts or plain white polo shirts
- Logo’d navy blue sweatshirts or cardigans/ plain navy blue sweatshirts or cardigans
- black shoes (not trainers)
In the warmer weather, children can wear blue gingham summer dresses.
- Logo’d Royal Blue PE T Shirts or plain blue PE T shirt
- Black sports shorts
- Black Tracksuit (for the colder weather)
- Black Trainers/Plimsolls
PE, book bags and rucksacks are available that are printed with the school logo.
Fashion clothing, jewellery or footwear is not appropriate and should not be worn. Make up, including nail varnish, should not be worn. It is important that the children wear sensible, flat shoes for safety in school and on play equipment such as the trim trail.