We would like to thank all our parents for their co-operation and support during such a difficult time. As you are aware from the announcement on Monday 4 January, all schools are closed to pupils, other than children of Critical Workers, and those who are considered ‘vulnerable’.
All those who have requested a place as under the criteria for attendance have now been contacted. We will send follow up questionnaires, each week, to those critical worker parents, to find out when places will be needed for the following week.
Remote learning: Everyone should have now received their logins for Microsoft Teams. If you have any issues please contact the school office, or email the class email.
Please see important information below:
- 2021.03.01 COVID19 Educational Settings Risk Assessment v1.9
- Letter to parents 2.3.21 – regarding full return to school 8.2.21
- COVID Symptoms – What do I do? – Flowchart – please ask your child each morning if they have any symptoms
- PHE letter regarding Covid testing for children 23.9.20
- Absence guide for parents re Covid 19
- COVID19 Compliance code for all educational settings Autumn Term updated 13.10.20
- 2021.01.18 Safeguarding Policy – Appendix 5 updated for Covid
- Behaviour code – parent version
- Behaviour code – children’s version
- Remote Learning Policy DfE Template – for parents
- Remote Learning Policy – Full
- Remote Learning Letter to Parents – 5.01.2021
At Acle St Edmund C of E Primary school, we aim to create an exciting, challenging and caring learning environment in which pupils become successful and confident learners. We provide pupils with many opportunities to develop their full potential, both as individuals and as active, caring citizens within a rapidly changing world. These aspirations are summed up in our school motto: “Learn more, think more, be more” and underpinned by the Christian values we share as a community.
We work closely with parents and carers to provide the best possible education for our pupils, and hope that this website gives you the information you need to know. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for improving and developing the site.
We welcome visits to our school and look forward to sharing our learning community with you.