We would like to thank all our parents for their co-operation and support during such a difficult time. We are pleased to have been able to welcome all the children back to school at the beginning of September.
Arrangements for September were shared with our school community at the end of the summer term and a reminder of these are set out below, in more detail, these are updated as and when we receive new guidelines from the DfE or Norfolk County Council.
- Parents letter 3 November 2020
- Parents letter – 4 September 2020
- Drop off and pick up arrangements (the drop off/collection timings remain the same as advised at the end of the summer term)
- COVID Symptoms – What do I do? – Flowchart
- PHE letter regarding Covid testing for children 23.9.20
- Absence guide for parents re Covid 19
- COVID Risk Assessment v1.4 updated 2.11.20
- COVID19 Compliance code for all educational settings Autumn Term updated 13.10.20
- Behaviour code – parent version
- Behaviour code – children’s version
At Acle St Edmund C of E Primary school, we aim to create an exciting, challenging and caring learning environment in which pupils become successful and confident learners. We provide pupils with many opportunities to develop their full potential, both as individuals and as active, caring citizens within a rapidly changing world. These aspirations are summed up in our school motto: “Learn more, think more, be more” and underpinned by the Christian values we share as a community.
We work closely with parents and carers to provide the best possible education for our pupils, and hope that this website gives you the information you need to know. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for improving and developing the site.
We welcome visits to our school and look forward to sharing our learning community with you.